Friday, July 11, 2014

Small Home Ideas : IKEA Wishlist

It has been a year and half living in a new rented house, yet most parts of the house are not well decorated. Talking about decoration, first thing that come across is IKEA. Who doesn't love them right?

I love their simplicity and clean design. Minimalist equals to big YES!

I shall start small and here is my inspiration list.

Top on our list. KLIPPAN two-seat sofa price at RM599.


EXPEDIT shelf as window seating. 



Love the colours. Imagine coming home to this would be awesome.


and this. KLIPPAN again, but pink. I really like the idea of putting bookshelves in living area. 

Those baskets are quite expensive . RM39++ something is totally out of my budget. but I really love those :( keeping them here on my list.


Lastly. This dining room really inspiring. Love the ceiling lamp, colour combo, rug as well as the storage behind. 

Well, I should stop now. Till then. 

0 covered in cookie crumbs:

Post a Comment