Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 45 - Pronounces someone's name right

It was year 2010, after my friends and I watched Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time. They were talking about how hot Jake Gylenhaal was in the movie. While they were falling in love with  how his long silky hair moves, his muscular arms and his eyes melting my friends' soul and everything, my mind was questioning how to pronounce his name.

So I asked them "what did you pronounce his last name again? "
 "ji-len-hall"

Since then, I would address him as "Jake ji-len-hall" confidently. but guess what, it is WRONG! Please watch following video on how he pronounce his name. Well, no worries, actually there are lots of people get it wrong.



It is so hard to pronounce it right anyway. "E-len-hul-le". Nevermind, his acting is spectacular actually. I'm his fan since the movie. Pengaruh rakan sebaya.  



0 covered in cookie crumbs:

Post a Comment