Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn!

Assalammualaikum...and hi! 

I just watched Breaking Dawn!!! Love!

Well, how do I start..  

First, I was 15 minutes late.
Second, I forgot about the censorship rule here.
Third, we have to wait for a year for the part 2.. :p

Be informed that I haven't read the book (yet..haha..), so I have no idea what will happen..part of me was like ‘Ok, prepare to get surprised' and the other part of me keep repeating ‘I should have read the book like 10x’ while anxiously walk into the cinema. To be exact, my friend and I was running as we were late for 15 minutes. Luckily as we reached the door the wedding was about to start..but poor us as we missed the Jacob’s scene, ripping off his shirt..haha..


Well, as expected...I was surprised! ...not because of how the plot goes, the wedding, honeymoon or pregnant scene..but the censorship! I know it's a rule and it's not appropriate to be play here..It is acceptable  because of the romance scene and everything..but I can’t help it as I was totally lost. Especially the during birth scene. (I've heard it was gross...is it?) It was like...*tadaa* baby is born..Edward covered with blood...Jacob with the imprint issue? What had happened!!! 

What!! A baby girl??
It left me with two choices..wait for the DVD or start reading the book..Would I recommend you to watch? A big YES! Please...and spread the love...

Here one of the soundtrack. Bruno Mars - It will rain...love!




p/s: Selamat Tahun Baru...Salam Maal Hijrah! 

3 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. baca buku dia please! more detail :D

    it will get you hooked. betul x tipu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeke! ..I thought part 1 ni pun dah quite detail.. heheh...mula mencarila buku..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tumpang lalu...

    guwa tak suka baca buku.ahah :)
    salam maal hijrah

    ReplyDelete