Monday, August 22, 2011

Selepas Ramadan

Ramadan, the month full of blessing, is going to end in just few days..
I keep asking what have I done for the whole month?
Was my doing worth? Was the time and chance given been use wisely...  
I keep thinking and thinking..Muhasabah..and regrets, still I'm thankful..

Will I be better muslim after leaving Ramadan?
Would I be as grateful as in this month? 
Can I behave wisely until next Ramadan?
Will I appreciate all the blessing bestow?

I shouldn't ask too many questions. Semua itu kerja Allah s.w.t. right..
Ramadan really changed us all in lot of way we could think of. Allah s.w.t knows the best. Allah s.w.t won't create Ramadan for nothing..the question is, will we meet Ramadan again? What if this is our last Ramadan? :(

I know we shall celebrate Syawal, but I miss Ramadan already.


Selamat berpuasa.. :)
22nd Ramadan, 1432 Hijrah

0 covered in cookie crumbs:

Post a Comment