Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Reasons You Are Rich

photo by Afghanistan Matters

  1.  You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.

  2. You didn’t go to sleep outside.

  3. You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.

  4. You hardly broke a sweat today.

  5. You didn’t spend a minute in fear.

  6. You have access to clean drinking water.

  7. You have access to medical care.

  8. You have access to the Internet.

  9. You can read.

  10. You have the right to vote. 
---------------------------------------------------

Assamualaikum :) Selamat berpuasa! 

It has been 3 months of doing nothing at home and  its making me worry about future..a bit. Living without a job means no income and honestly I am still not used to it.
However, above facts from Marc and Angel Hack Life, makes me realize of what I do have.

photo by Thomas Life

I am so thankful that I am able to read. We learn, we write..all starts from reading. I cannot imagine how difficult it is to live without this ability.


Stop complaining and be grateful. Syukur Alhamdulillah  :)







2 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. yeaa.. saya setuju sangat dengan statement di atas...
    kita selalu ta bersyukur dgn apa yang kita ada kan :)
    btw, thank sbb drop by blog yang serba kekurangan ...
    hehe

    rahsiaantarakita :
    yeah, CAPTAIN AMERICA sgt hot!! :DD

    ReplyDelete