Saturday, March 3, 2012

Doing some math on age

Assalammualaikum and Hi!

This is supposed to be posted on my birthday, on 2nd March. This is my first birthday on blog and office. It was Friday, my favourite day of the week. So, here's pictures taken from Raudah's instagram. Thank you! and big hugs to all my friends for the surprise.. Thank you! :D




Sorry if I'm giving you any hopes in doing some magic-add-subtract-divide-and-equal-to-11 calculation of your age..hehe..

By the way, now I'm 24 years old and wondering about what I've done or what I should or shouldn't have done for past 23 years won't change anything. There are things I've regretted doing them..a lot..

Oh well, I am so so grateful how's my life has been..Syukur and Alhamdulillah..

0 covered in cookie crumbs:

Post a Comment