Saturday, December 10, 2011

When I was a kid : I was a math genius

Assalamualaikum and hello friends! 

Do you ever thought of your past? Does it sweet or silly? hehehe...

I'm thinking of starting a fixed post on what I was back then..What say you? Yeay! how I wish I can be a kid again..panjat pokok, makan aiskrim..a lot! pondok-pondok and masak-masak...

For real, I am NOT a math genius.. I was a kid who loves art, bahasa melayu, kajian tempatan and science..I was bad at math..like I am bad at.. football.  (I always thought I'm gonna step on the ball and fall! ) hehehe..

So, this is what I remembered, happened during the math class..



Kan! Ingat x? The higher, the better chances of him and me to get along..

As a kid (maybe a bit older) I can't help having crush on good looking boy..kan? hehehe.. well, actually it got nothing to do with the names and feelings towards each other..oh my!

Hope you guys get 100% with the one you love..wait..don't trust the calculation...It's maaath! 

Bye..  Happy weekend! 


p/s: wonder, do kids nowadays play this 'pangkah nama' game?

1 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. Ekekeke ingat ingat xD Yang ni selalu buat ~ Sampai form 1.. which is dua taun lepas :3

    ReplyDelete