Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just like the ABC, please remember these too..

Assalammualaikum and hi dearies!

This is like a date with myself..again. As always..I love to do this kind of thing! Some way of letting you guys know a little bit of me..awesome!

So, here I go..

A. Age:  I'm 23.. just few weeks left from scary 24 years old..
B. Bed Size: Single. for a small room I have.
C. Chore that you hate: Like I've mention before, washing dishes. fullstop. hehe..
D. Dogs: I don't have one. More to cats person. Meoww..
E. Essential start to your day: Bath! or else I'll fall asleep again..
F. Favorite Color: Anything pastel but I love yellow most!


including this yellow..

G. Gold or Silver: Emm, both I think. I rarely wear any jewelleries.
H. Height: 163 cm
I. Instrument you play: I can't believe this. I only knows how to play recorder and the 'ting ting' thing.. 
J. Job Tittle: Full time designer..sounds cool ea? hehe..currently, I'm unemployed.
K. Kids: None..yet!
L. Live: with my awesome girl friends.
M. Mother's Name: Asiah
N. Nicknames: cida cida
O. Overnight hospital stays: Stayed for an hour for a pain killer injection..at 3 am. 
P. Pet peeve: Rude taxi drivers. They just stop, crossing lanes without giving any signal. 
Q. Quote from a movie: ''I say don't think about elephants. What are you thinking about?''


I love his character as Arthur in Inception


R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 3 beautiful girls and I'm the oldest.
T. Time you wake up: Depends on how late I went to bed. 
U. Underwear: Is it yes or no? 
V. Vegetable you hate: Taugeh! Beansprouts taste like plastic to me.


One from the chicken rice shop. I can't even look at them! 


W. What makes you run late: Choosing right clothes to wear..plus tudung, plus shoe..oh.
X. X-Rays you've had: Xrays for medical checkup. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cheese cake! either strawberry, oreo or just plain. 
Z. Zoo Animal: Giraffe! 

Now..what was A stand for? 

Happy weekend :)



pictures from: pastel, spongebobjoseph, taugeh

2 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. This was enjoyable to read :) I did one of these too months ago. Haha, I also HATE doing the dishes. Ugh, I'd rather clean the bathroom than wash dishes ;)

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi samantha!

    Oh my..I'd do ANYTHING than doing the dishes..including clean the bathroom too..haha..*high five*

    ReplyDelete