Friday, February 28, 2014

A for Aww..I Miss Blogging

I was reading through my old posts and my eyes began to well up. First post for 2014 and I swear I am screaming inside that I MISS BLOGGING!



I remember how fun it is to click the post button. "Yeah! posted something" like it was so long time ago kan. Well, back to the main point. I found that myself do a lot of rants right in my post? I shall stop then. :D

Actually,  blogging is like a personal timeline. Clicked through one by one, I just can't believe how time had passed. From being single, go employed, getting married, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. 4 year! *self-five*

Besides, there is a lot of things that I haven't thought I would write, but I had wrote it anyway.

Why Wednesday 
God! I really love the idea.(liking her own idea. shameless) I shall start it again real soon.Too many things got tangled up in my mind.

100 days list
These have been way too long. I shall have finished it and I promise I will reward myself for it. Motivating myself.

My Wedding
Awww..I love how it feels back then. Getting married is the best thing had happened in past few year. Alhamdulillah Alhamdullilah. I will update as we just celebrating our first anniversary. Love love.

Okay.

Good night lovelies.


p/s: I think I shall state clearly my purpose of blogging. Soon. and a lot of images are missing. I'll fix it soon.

0 covered in cookie crumbs:

Post a Comment