Friday, September 7, 2012

Tying the knot

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.. Salam Jumaat and happy Friday..

Remember the day I've posted things about wedding? Berangan kan.. Wanted a DIY wedding.. a night wedding... now I've been thinking of garden wedding and traditional-like wedding..


Guess what, I'll get married in..*counting* ok, it's 6 months from now..shall I be panic? Yes.

I've never thought that he would come this soon for merisik, something like asking my parents permission for us to get married. I was totally surprised. and happy at the same time. Nothing could explain my feeling at that time.

So, I guess this is official.


Pray for us. amin... :)


4 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. CHIIIDAAAA CONGRATULATIONS! waaaa happynya dengar.. tahniah tahniah. sorg lagi kwn masuk club Puan :P

    moga Allah permudahkan segalanya.. Aamiin...~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ween! thank you! doakan banyak-banyak.. semoga semuanya berjalan lancar..

    p/s: time to book your flight ticket lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: CONGRATULATIONS.

    I get excited everytime someone tells me they're getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanis! Thank you so much. :D God, I'm getting nervous..

    ReplyDelete