Saturday, January 19, 2013

B for Busy

God! I miss blogging. I've made a promised before to keep on updating kan.

First of all, Assalammualaikum :) and good evening.

While it was 150 days to go before marriage, I was dying to write a post on 100 days..(did I?) . Guess what, now 21 days left. *scream*

Everything has been done according to the schedule (which was made last week). hehehe..Alhamdulillah. As I am tied to 9-6 working hour, nothing much could be done on night. As architecture field is stressful enough to force me to play games all night (excuse :3 je kan)..

Reminisce my life last year, I've never thought to get married this soon. I was posting about twilight, new resolution kan..not forget tons of posts with ryan gosling.. well, new resolution for this year..A good wife, a good companion to my dear husband-to-be.

Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah.

I'm so happy :D

2 covered in cookie crumbs:

  1. wait. if it's another 21 days then it'll be next month??? :O

    please do post me your invitation card, would love to have one, for safe keeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was 21 days to nikah..raya cina, 10 feb. hehehe.. event ada 3 majlis. nikah, kenduri perempuan dan lelaki. mak saya kata asing2, x kelam kabut..

    yeay! i'll send one. jgn lupa drop ur address. pm kt fb tau tau..

    ReplyDelete